POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray user count : Re: povray user count Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray user count
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 2000 15:01:53
Message: <3895ea31@news.povray.org>
As you might have noticed I made a mistake in the first try, if that's possible
to mistake a complete guess, by dividing wrong.  The number comes out to 50,000
and not 500,000.  Somehow I can't imagine a half million people are using, or
have used POV-Ray.  That's a large number.  Especially if you consider there
might be about 100 million computer users worldwide, that would be %0.5 or 1 out
of 200 people.  Unlikely I think.

Bob